myColdCup Quick Tips
Only have 20 seconds?
This is what you need to know.
Care and cleaning of myColdCup
The freezable insert must be washed off after use and placed in the freezer in order to be ready for its next use. The myColdCup freezable insert is dishwasher safe. This freezable insert is easy to snap out and snap back into the myColdCup lid base.
Hand washing your myColdCup is the best option. Over time and many repeated hot/cold cycles in a dishwasher, the vacuum seal, which provides the insulation to keep your drinks cold, may degrade. This is why many manufacturers say their vacuum thermos is not dishwasher safe.
Screw lid on tightly. Always use wire lock.
Fill with cold drinks from the fridge.
- Hand-washing is recommended. Only use dish soap and a soft cloth or sponge to clean inside the lid. Do not use a scrub pad.
- If you use a dishwasher, avoid high-heat settings which may distort plastic components.
- The lid is one piece. The sealing ring does not come out.
- Once dry, store with lid closed and separate from base.
- Place freeze stick in freezer overnight before each use. Discard if cracked or punctured.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
Stainless steel Base
- Hand-wash only.
- Do not put the stainless steel base in the dishwasher. Doing so may reduce the insulation properties over time.
- Do not put the stainless steel base in the freezer. Doing so may reduce the insulation properties over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.